Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Prices - July 8, 2015

Daily Quote
"Everything you want in life has a price connected to it. There's a price to pay if you want to make things better, a price to pay just for leaving things as they are, a price for everything."
-Harry Browne-

Lesson of the Day
How much are you willing to pay for what you want? Yes, I mean money, but I also mean many other things. What you want can cost you people, time, love, your future, your life, even who you are. There is a give and take to life, an exchange. Nothing comes without its payment. I want to get a Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering and mathematics, and that's going to cost quite a bit of money. And it's also going to cost me all of the time to do the course work and to make the money, it's going to cost me my peace of mind, it's going to cost me sleep, it's going to cost me with a lot of stress and struggle. I want to have friends, and that will cost me time, and a lot of effort, and quite possible pain. I want to be who I am. To be who I am now, I had to go through every pain, every loss and gain, every failure and success, every mistake and lesson, every tear and smile, everything. Who I am now has cost me everything I have had until now, and who I will be will cost all of that and so much more. If you want something, be prepared to pay the price.

Questions to Ponder
How often do you consider costs other than money? What do you want? How much are you really willing to pay, to give up, for what you want?

Gratitude
I'm thankful for being able to see beyond the surface, for being able to see connections in life. I'm thankful for all of my friends and family, each of you is important in my life, no matter how small the role. Thank you all for reading, and thank you all for your help and support. You all are amazing, I hope you have an amazing day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment