Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Bad Days

Daily Quote
"I don't have too many bad days because I just don't let them happen. When I'm having one of those days, I'll just be like, "I'm not going to let this be a bad day" and I'll do everything I can to turn it around."
-Matt Dallas-
 
"Light up the darkness."
-Bob Marley-

Lesson of the Day
If you're having a bad day, it doesn't matter if people are there or not, it's on you to make it better. It's nice, having the love and support of others. It makes the day better, easier to manage and get through. People can offer advice, or do something to remedy it. Some people have this idea that, when things go bad, others should help fix it, should make it easier or better for them, but, they aren't obliged to, it's my responsibility. When they leave, I'm still left dealing with whatever made my day bad to begin with, and that's exactly as it should be. My struggles and challenges are my own, just as every other person has their own struggles and challenges. It's my responsibility to try turn the day around, it's my choice. I must stress that sometimes, no matter how hard you try, the day will still be bad. But that doesn't mean that you get to just not try, because you won't know until you've done everything you can. If you want your day to be better, hell even your life, give your all to make it so. Do things you like, get rid of bad influences, avoid unnecessary stress, whatever, but do something. If there is literally nothing you can do, then change how you think about it, change how you see it, change yourself to better cope. It's up to you. Own your pain, light up the darkness.

Question of the Day
How well do you cope with bad days? Do you bounce back quickly after being knocked down, or do you stay down? When you do get knocked down, is it because you let it happen, or did you do everything you could?

Gratitude
I'm thankful for the things I have that I can give to the world, for the laughter and smiles I bring those around me. I'm thankful that I get to see the light I bring into the world, the results of the good I do. I'm so thankful for great friends, and family, and for all of you readers. I hope you all have an amazing day, and, if you aren't, you know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment