Daily Quote
"Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."
-Oprah Winfrey-
"Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75."
-Benjamin Franklin-
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose."
-Steve Jobs-
Lesson of the Day
Live with passion. Living with passion means to live fully, to do the most you can each day, to not waste time, to get up and be excited to face the day. When you decide to live with passion, it doesn't mean having hobbies, or having free time, or doing everything you want. It means that no matter what you're doing, you give your all at everything you do. It means that when you go to get up, you don't hit the snooze button. It means that when things get tough during the day, you get tough right back and get it done. It means having a goal, long-term, and working each day to achieve it. To live with passion is to fully live life. I bring this up because I see so many people who sit idly by while their lives dwindle away. They sit and watch tv, not for the programming but simply to vegetate. They could be doing something they love, pursuing a passion, practicing a skill, interacting with others, anything, but yet they choose apathy. I see so many people who do drugs, or drink, or have other behavior patterns to escape their lives, when instead they could be changing them. They could be making a better budget to get out of debt, or implementing an exercise regimen to become healthier, or getting rid of negative things in their lives. I see so many people who pursue things that detract from their goals in life, simply because whatever it is is nice and they give in, or pressure from others, or what have you, when they need to be focusing what little resources they do have to their goals. You don't have time to be anyone but you. You don't have energy to do everything you could ever want to do. You certainly don't have any time to throw away. Live your life, fully and with passion, every moment you can.
Questions to Ponder
How fully do you live your life? Do you give your all in what you do, or are you giving less? Are you where you want to end up in life? Is there more you could be doing? Is there more you want out of life?
Gratitude
I'm thankful today for you all, my readers. I wouldn't have a point to write this if it weren't for you, and in doing so I am pursuing a deep passion and living my life more fully. Thank you all, for your comments, for your time, and for reading! Have an amazing day!
Thank you for the inspiring words
ReplyDelete