Friday, June 26, 2015

Happiness - June 26, 2015

Lesson of the Day
Happiness is the responsibility of each individual person. You are responsible. I understand that sometimes things happen, life happens. You can be doing great, on top of the world, and less than a minute later you can be flat on your back with nothing. And, at times it's perfectly okay to be sad, or angry, or whatever. Overall, however, it's your choice to be happy and enjoy your life. Right now, I'm working a total of around sixty hours a week, often going up to eighty, seven days a week. This fall I'm going to be taking sixteen credit hours for college, on top of that. That's a hell of a lot to do. It's stressful, it's exhausting. But, it's my choice to be happy, it's my choice to love what life I have. My life isn't perfect, no one's is, but I love it, because it's mine. It's my story. If you don't like yours, then change it. If you can't change it, make the very best you can of what you have. It's yours, and it's the only one that you have. Take responsibility for your life, for your happiness, and make the best of your life.

Question of the Day
Do you let the world dictate the quality of your life? Or do you take the reins and make it the best despite conditions? Do you love your life?

Gratitude
I'm thankful that I'm alive and that I have the chance to make my life what I want it to be. I'm thankful that I'm employed and am pursuing my passions. Each day is a chance to make my life better and to go out and make other lives better, so today, let's rock and roll!! Feel free to share or comment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment