Sunday, June 28, 2015

Pain- June 28, 2015

Lesson of the Day
Life is going to hurt. That's how to goes. You're going to have your trust broken.
You're going to lose things and people. You're going to do your best and still fail. You're going to make bad decisions, invest in the wrong things with money, energy, and time. You'll have things thrown at you that you can't control and that you can do nothing about. Life hurts, and every person hurts uniquely, with all kinds of different levels and each pain affecting each person uniquely. When someone else hurts, try to keep this in mind, and try to understand them, don't condemn them for not being you. As for when you're hurting, remember that pain is knowledge. Nothing teaches us better than pain, because nothing stays in our minds better. Every time you hurt, take as many lessons as you can from it, grow as much as you can. Pain is like miracle grow for the garden that is your life. Embrace it, and twist it to make yourself better, rather than running from it. Pain is a constant companion, making us better people, making us capable of more than we ever though possible, making us greater than we ever could have imagined. 

Questions of the Day
What pains have shaped who you are? What have your scars taught you? Are you better for what you have been through? Or is it beating you down? 

Gratitude
I'm grateful to have been through and gotten through as much as I have. It's made me an amazing person, who ultimately does a lot of good. I'm grateful that I'm better today than I was yesterday, and the day before. I'm thankful that I've had the amazing mentors over the years that I have. And more than anything, I'm thankful that I'm alive to be me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment