Daily Quote
"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
-John Muir-
Lesson of the Day
Everything in our universe is connected, even in the smallest ways. My gravity affects every particle on and in this planet and throughout the universe, albeit very very lightly. When I make people laugh and smile, it improves their mood. This improved mood makes every interaction they have with people generally go better, not to mention them feeling better. And then the others have a positive experience with the person and it has an effect on them as well. It goes on and on. My actions affect everything else, I'm not an island. Hell, even this blog is far reaching, having been read in eight countries all over the world. Our actions, states of mind, and even emotions create ripples of change in the world that echo throughout time, coursing through the actions and states of others. At the same time, realize that everything around us impacts us, unless we are so absorbed in ourselves that we take no notice. We are affected by everything around us, and we affect everything around us. Everything is connected, find the connections.
Questions to Ponder
How much do you feel everything is connected? How often do you feel that things actually make sense? Are there things that don't seem to relate to anything else to you? How do you use the knowledge of interconnectedness?
Gratitude
I'm thankful today for the clarity to see and learn from life and for everything I'll learn today. I'm thankful for my journey through this life, and for those on it with me. Thank you all for reading, I hope you all have a fantastic day, and that you ponder some things yourself!
No comments:
Post a Comment