Lesson of the Day
Perception is everything. It determines how you approach something, how you deal with it, how much effort you put to it, how long you stay with it, what and how you think about something, everything. It's also worth noting that we can choose how to perceive things, difficult at times, but we can. You can see things as obstacles, setbacks, losses, or you can see them as opportunities, lessons. Every day we choose to see things either positively or negatively, to see hope or despair, to see growth and opportunity or loss. You choose how you see things, own it and use it.
Questions of the Day
What do you see in the world? How do you see the world? Do you choose? Or do you let the world decide what you see?
Gratitude
I'm thankful for being able to see the best in the world, for being able to see the good. I'm so glad that I am who I am, and that I've been through what I have to arrive here. And I'm thankful for all of you for reading, thank you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment