June 18, 2015
What really makes a day a day well spent? Is it whether or not you made progress? Or perhaps it's that things went smoothly. Or maybe even that you survived another day. For me, a great day is made when I have met two conditions: firstly that I have made someone else's day brighter, and secondly that I have done something good to make my life better.
Today, despite some harsh setbacks, I did both, I brightened my coworkers' days and helped a friend deal with a bad situation. And I put in a twelve hour day at work and started writing again.
There are always things that go wrong, that bring down our days, but we all need to take time to breathe and be thankful, be positive. I have a place to live, plenty of food, clean water, the ability to pursue my dreams, and a fresh start in life.
Tip of the day: Make your life better, day by day. Even if it's small, make it better, and keep moving forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment