Sunday, June 21, 2015

June 21, 2015

Lesson of the Day
We need to learn how to be alone better. People, including myself, have this hate of being alone, something akin to fear. And others have this habit where they hide by being alone. Either way, we don't handle being alone well. We have to learn to be okay with being alone, to feel good even in solitude. Otherwise, we become dependent upon others for basic things such as getting through the day, or managing stress, or even for motivation. Learn to take care of yourself, to make yourself happy and motivated and fulfilled. That way, other people become something that you want in your life, versus something that you need, something you're unable to be okay without. You're amazing people, learn to love yourselves, and the time you have alone.

Question of the Day
When you're alone, do you feel happy, relaxed, and good? Or do you feel anxious, stressed, and uneasy? Does solitude scare you? Calm you? Mean safety? Or maybe danger? Let me know, folks. 
Gratitude
I'm thankful to be alive, to have friends I love, and for the ability to go out each day and make others lives better like I can. I'm glad I have enough to eat, a job, and an opportunity to succeed. What are you thankful for today? And have you taken a moment to smile yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment