Friday, June 19, 2015

June 19, 2015

Lesson of the Day
In every day we can find lessons about life. Today, I was working like I normally do, and I was on track to close out on time, which never happens. At the very end of my shift, a customer comes up and asks for help, which I then give. However, this exchange made my shift go over, once again. I got to thinking and realized that, even though I was on track to my goal, at any time things can happen in life that throw you off track, be they big or small. When this happens, when any setbacks occur, you can either stress out and freak out, or you can do your best, breathe, and not worry about it. Frankly, either way you end up with the same results, but one way you feel better, and I really like feeling happy and good.

Question of the Day
Why do so many people look at the world from a pedestal? I've found that a great many people see the world from a position of infallibility. If any of you have time, please comment your thoughts on why this happens, and how we can get ourselves back on track.

Daily Gratitude
There is always good to be found, if only we look hard enough. For example, I hate getting out of work late, but I made a little extra money and had some great conversations as a result. I work every day, which is exhausting and frustrating at times, but the good in this is that every day I'm at least making money to support myself and further my life, every day I'm getting out in the world and growing. Even in the darkness, there is light to be found, you just have to put the effort in to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment