Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Lesson of the Day
Life is amazing. It's amazing that we're alive, that we can do all that we can. It amazes me how complex and intricate the web of life is, with one action impacting countless others, which in turn affect countless others, all of which interact with each other and everything else around them. It amazes me how even in the worst situations, there is hope. Even in the darkest times, people find love in their hearts and the strength to keep going. In the worst conditions, there are still so many good people, and it's because they choose to be. The fact that some people are ever bored, when there is so much out there to be interested by: architecture, math, biology, photography, drawing, painting, poetry, stories, and the list goes on and on and on. There is so much to explore and see and experience in life, that we should never be bored with it. To make this a little clearer, life is amazing, you just have to look.

Question of the Day
What, when presented with it, ignites the passion in your heart and fills you with awe and wonder? What, in life, fills you with hope and love? What in life amazes you?

Gratitude
I'm thankful for each lesson I learn, and for all the opportunities I'm faced with. I'm thankful for each moment I draw breath and can still do everything I do. You never know when something will be taken away or given to you, so love what you have while you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment